Last Saturday was one of Kane's first big outings-first to the zoo and then the Baloon Race. The Race was kind of lame this year since there was a threat of storms-they only went from one side of the park to the other, but it was still fun!
Kane is getting really big! He weighs over 11 pounds now. He can hold his head up pretty well-but still needs a little help in this department. He's also become very smiley (as you can see from the picture)! I love those smiles.
Well, two more weeks with the little guy and I'm back to work. I'm so glad that we have great day care-our sister-in-law Amanda! What a relief.
Kane is getting really big! He weighs over 11 pounds now. He can hold his head up pretty well-but still needs a little help in this department. He's also become very smiley (as you can see from the picture)! I love those smiles.
Well, two more weeks with the little guy and I'm back to work. I'm so glad that we have great day care-our sister-in-law Amanda! What a relief.
No comments:
Post a Comment